The adaptive Governance Lab became a member of the European Network of Living Labs in 2016, and we had a representative at the General Assembly of the Association for the European Network of Living Labs that took place in Montreal, Canada, in August 2016 in the person of Ger Walsh.
In this context, we are encouraging you to consider submitting a paper for the upcoming Living Lab Research Day.
OpenLivingLab Days 2017 will bring together both academics and managers from fields of innovation and fields applying Living Labs and Living Laboratories to explore the benefits Living Labs provide for a variety of stakeholders. The 5th edition of the Living Lab Research Day at the OpenLivingLab Days conference to be held in Krakow, Poland, on 29 August 2017.
This is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to:
- Bring together a state-of-the-art review of Living Lab concepts and their usage
- Strengthen Living Labs as an area of innovation
- Assess new trends, current challenges and developments of Living Labs
- Co-create new disruptive innovation models
- Establish strong connections with other emerging disciplines
Papers will be submitted for one of the following tracks:
Track 1 Reflecting on, and in, research and practice in Living Lab processes
Track 2 Living Labs versus other forms of collective and collaborative innovation
Track 3 Open Innovation and User Innovation in Living Labs for SME/business support, healthcare and urban & regional development
Papers submitted will undergo a double-blind peer review.
- February 15th, 2017 – Paper submission opens
- May 1st, 2017- Deadline for full paper submission
- June 9th, 2017 – Acceptance Notification
- August 29th, 2017 – Research Day at OpenLivingLab Days 2017 in Krakow, Poland
For more information, please check the Open Living Labs website.